The KVD Spinning Reel from Lew’s gives you pro-inspired features at an affordable price. You get a reel with an all-aluminum frame and a 10-bearing system—a rigid foundation that supports powerful gears and a fine-tuned carbon skeletal rotor and bail. The double anodized aluminum spool is designed to secure braid with no slippage and the reel performs exceptionally well with mono and fluorocarbon. You need long casting, smooth retrieves, and the power to control surging lunkers—Lew’s KVD Spinning Reel is the right tool for the job. Add this premium reel to your collection now!
• Smooth rotation and instant anti-reverse for brutal hooksets
• Lightweight aluminum frame and anodized aluminum spool
• Refined rotor and bail design works great with braid, mono, and fluorocarbon
• Superior drag system provides steady resistance to tame stubborn fish
• Aluminum handle with easy-grip EVA knob
|Model||Mono Line Capacity (lbs./yards)||Weight (oz)||Bearings||Gear Ratio|
|200||8/120||8.6||9BB + 1RB||6.2:1|
|300||10/180||8.9||9BB + 1RB||6.2:1|
There are no reviews yet.