The Rush Spinning Reel features state-of-the-art engineering and is designed to deliver the ultimate in angling performance. Its lightweight aluminum-alloy body and side plate make a rigid, durable housing for the reel’s powerful, precision-cut gearset and 11+1 bearing system. A specially designed line roller and spool lip eliminate line twist as the reel’s slow oscillating movement ensures even line lay. With a 5.2:1 gear ratio and a head-turning anti-reverse, you get remarkable fish fighting power. Your spinning reel should offer trouble-free operation, smooth as silk cranking, and the power to subdue big fish—the Rush Spinning Reel from Favorite Fishing has you covered! Buy this high-performance spinning reel today!
• Advanced engineering and superior construction deliver angling perfection
• Lightweight aluminum alloy body, precision-cut gears, and 11+1 bearing system
• Skeletal rotor design offers superior line management
• Machined metal handle with a chunky, pressed cork knob
• Multi-disk drag system optimized to provide smooth resistance when the fight is on
|Model||Mono Line Capacity (lbs./yards)||Weight (oz)||Bearings||Gear Ratio|
|2000||10/175||9.3||11BB + 1RB||5.6:1|
|2500||12/195||9.3||11BB + 1RB||5.6:1|
There are no reviews yet.