The Jack Hammer Spinning Reel is a fine-tuned fishing machine that delivers trouble-free operation and smooth power. It features a strong, lightweight carbon composite body and side cover encasing a powerful gearset and 10+1 bearing system. The line roller and spool lip are coated with titanium nitride, eliminating twists as the reel’s slow oscillating movement ensures even line lay. Instant anti-reverse stops fish cold and the reel’s 5.2:1 gear ratio provides maximum fish fighting performance. You’ll feel the power and quality with every turn of the crank—get the Jack Hammer Spinning Reel from Favorite Fishing today!
• Advanced engineering that gives you smooth power on demand
• A strong 2000 series reel that can meet any angling challenge
• Lightweight carbon body, precision-cut gears, and 10+1 bearing system
• Skeletal rotor design offers superior line management
• Multi-disk drag system optimized to provide smooth resistance when the fight is on
|Model||Mono Line Capacity (lbs./yards)||Bearings||Gear Ratio|
|2000||10/175||10BB + 1RB||5.2:1|
|2500||12/195||10BB + 1RB||5.2:1|
There are no reviews yet.