The Daiwa Tatula LT Spinning Reel is an angling powerhouse packed into a lightweight, compact package. Its high-density carbon body is lighter than conventional materials without sacrificing strength. The state-of-the-art rotor design gives you unparalleled sensitivity and rotational balance. Smooth, consistent power comes from digitally machined aluminum alloy gears. Daiwa’s time-tested bail design provides trouble-free line control. This reel will give you an edge when finesse fishing, presenting topwater baits, slinging spinnerbaits, jigging spoons, and in countless other angling scenarios. Add this expertly engineered premium spinning reel to your tackle arsenal.
• A star of Diawa’s popular LT series: light, compact, powerful, and unbelievably durable
• Tubular stainless-steel bail for incredible strength with minimum weight
• Digitally engineered gear design optimizes speed and power
• High-density resin and carbon material body—beats metal in strength and weight
• Tenacious drag system provides steady resistance
|Model||Mono Line Capacity (lbs./yards)||Weight (oz)||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Max Drag (lbs.)|
|2500||10/210||6.2||6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1||6.2 : 1||22|
|3000||10/130||6.3||6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1||6.2 : 1||22|
There are no reviews yet.