The Daiwa Tatula Elite Glass Cranking Rod is designed to maximize sensitivity and has the easy-does-it action that crankbait anglers need. When a fish strikes, this rod provides smooth steady pressure that results in a perfect crankbait hookset every time. For decades, the best rod manufacturers have built specialty models using fiberglass because, as a blank material, fiberglass allows them to dial in slightly slower actions to create rods with enhanced sensitivity and dynamic power for fighting fish. Daiwa’s Elite Glass Cranking Rods will help you up your crankbait game, and they’re great for topwater too! Add this high-performance specialty rod to your tackle arsenal!
• Daiwa’s innovative GLATECH Fiberglass construction
• Slower action loads up nice and easy, so the trebles have time to sink in
• Premium guides maximize casting performance
• Rock-solid reel seat integrated with tough EVA foam grips
• Rugged construction covered by a limited 5-year warranty
Available to continental US only. No refunds accepted. Rods can only be exchanged for other rods. Rods cannot be expedited.
|Length||Power||Action||Line Rating (lb)||Lure Weight (oz.)|
|7’2″ ||Medium||Regular||8 – 17 ||1/4 – 3/4|
There are no reviews yet.