The Daiwa Tatula CT Baitcasting Reel gives anglers superior performance at an affordable price. It features an ergonomic, low-profile exterior that houses powerful, digitally machined gears. Daiwa’s innovative line control system reduces resistance on the line when the gear is disengaged—that helps you make longer casts and avoid backlashes. An advanced magnetic casting and braking system, with external controls, lets you make adjustments to account for different lures and wind conditions. The reel’s fine-tuned-drag system proves smooth resistance so you can control surging lunkers with consistent pressure. Add this fish-catching machine to your tackle arsenal now.
• Smooth, reliable performance for budget-conscious anglers
• Powerful gears supported by premium bearings and a rigid aluminum body
• Daiwa’s unique T-Wing System level-wind optimizes casting and reduced backlashes
• Strong, smooth drag system tames big fish and lets you pitch baits with confidence
• Swept aluminum reel handle with ergonomic paddle knobs
|Gear Ratio||Mono Line Capacity (lbs./yards)||Weight (oz)||Bearings||Max Drag (lbs.)|
|6.3:1||14/120||7.2||7BB + 1RB||13.2|
|7.3:1||14/120||7.2||7BB + 1RB||13.2|
|8.1:1||14/120||7.2||7BB + 1RB||13.2|
There are no reviews yet.