The Daiwa Saltist Inshore Spinning Rod is serious equipment for saltwater anglers. It features a blank made of high modulus carbon graphite that provides incredible power and sensitivity. Whether you need a sturdy boat rod for nearshore angling or plan to cast bait and lures in the sound or light surf, there’s a rod in this lineup for you. Fuji aluminum oxide guides maximize casting distance, and with the comfortable split-grip EVA handle, you can fish all day with no fatigue. Add this high-performance saltwater workhorse to your tackle collection now!
• Trusted Daiwa quality means a rod you can count on for years
• High modulus carbon graphite blank perfectly blends strength and sensitivity
• Avoid fatigue with an ergonomic EVA split-grip handle
• Fuji aluminum oxide guides maximize casting performance
• Lightweight Fuji reel seat creates a solid foundation for your reel
Available to continental US only. No refunds accepted. Rods can only be exchanged for other rods. Rods cannot be expedited.
|Length||Power||Action||Line Rating (lb.)|
|Medium ||Extra Fast || |
10 – 15
|7’0″ ||Medium Heavy||Extra Fast||12 – 20 |
|7’0″||Heavy||Extra Fast||15 – 30|
|7’6″||Medium||Extra Fast||10 – 15|
|7’6″||Medium Heavy||Extra Fast||12 – 20|
There are no reviews yet.