The Daiwa Coastal 200HS Casting Reel is a lightweight, corrosion-resistant, powerhouse. Built to withstand harsh saltwater environments with robust brass gearing. Plus, a solid 8-bearing system, all housed in a machined aluminum body, resulting in a solid feel with every turn of the crank. This premium reel features an aircraft-grade aluminum spool that’s extra deep for increased line capacity. An advanced magnetic cast control system lets you easily make adjustments on the fly. This baitcaster helps you make longer, more accurate casts and virtually eliminates backlashes, thanks to Daiwa’s innovative line control system. For engineering perfection and remarkable durability in tough, saltwater conditions, get the Coastal 200HS Casting Reel now.
• A saltwater-ready reel that provides smooth, reliable performance
• Fine-tuned brass gearing supported by 8 bearings and rigid aluminum body
• Innovation line control system optimizes casting and reduced backlashes
• Smooth, reliable drag system for handling huge inshore species
• Swept aluminum reel handle with cut-away design for reduced weight
|Gear Ratio||Mono Line Capacity (lbs./yards)||Weight (oz)||Bearings||Max Drag (lbs.)|
|7:3:1||17/125||8.1||7CRBB + 1RB||15.4|
There are no reviews yet.